Friday, December 3, 2010

MADI'S PICTURES STOLEN BY YOUR'S TRULY

These are some pictures I'm lifting from Madi's blog http://madeline-touringroundtheworld.blogspot.com/ which everyone needs to go and see. Wether you speak German or not. Madeline strongly suggests that you all should study up on it. They are a little of here and there. And more landscape pictures you can see on her page, mom.

Madi and Joli in front of "that building I can't pronounce" in Paris

All of us in front of that building again

This isn't really the eiffel tower, it's a fake


The Saturday we spent with Saraa

Saraa's family's sana, They cooked little wieners on the stove inside. 

The three of us leaving for Tallinn, too too early

Tallinn, I tour guided Joli and Madi through the city. Genghis Kahn lived here

Joli pushing me underneath some towers

Inside the greatest coffee shop ever. We had a hard time leaving this place

ready to eat, ma!

Madi's uber traditional Estonian food. Looks American to me.

The river here before it has become completely frozen. This is obviously an older picture.

We had a great dinner tonight, homemade 3..4..5 course meal. My stomach still needs to recover. I'll post pictures of this later. So good! Note: Please stop asking me when I'm coming home, I dont want to think about it. Too soon. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop smiling as I read your blog. Tell Madeline I love her pictures but the German was a little difficult! What awesome experiences you all have had. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete