Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SNOT FREEZES AT THIS TEMPERATURE

A few things have been going on, LIKE, the weather continuously drops in degrees. It was -17 yesterday! In celsius. gotchaa. I cut Joli's hair, Madeline cut hers in Helsinki, and Helena is getting hers done this week. Tis the season to change your do's girls. I have a very busy last few weeks ahead, and it's going so by so fast I cant keep up. Please, stop asking me when i'll come home, it's making me sad. 


Frozen river I walk by every day, I threw rocks on it to see if it would break the ice. It didnt, I guess it's safe to run on then.

My boots are disappearing...

I cut Joli's hair! She actually let me

tapered. I was doing okay until I had to clean up her hair. gross

I'll try to snap a few more pictures that are worth posting, so I'm not updating my blog too sporadically. I'll get some of the landscape, since I'm sure you all are just dying to see it. Hint: It's a lot of white.

No comments:

Post a Comment