Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'M NO GOOD AT SAYING GOODBYE

Quality over quantity. That's what's really important. I've been getting more and more sentimental, more and more and more. I'm saying goodbye to familiar faces already. And I dont like it. Tonight is the last night that I will be hanging out with Helena. She leaves before we get back from Russia Sunday. Goodbye for now, but not forever! I'll be back in Europe next summer, and who knows, maybe I'll get into grad school in Germany somewhere. It's still sad though. So I'm posting a few shots borrowed, thieved, traded with/by Helena and Ani. Goodbye Friends, and really good people. Boy am I glad we know eachother.
In no particular order: I present

 Juuho!


 Madeline's birthday party. This affair put us on the map as the party place. 

 Her third cake of the evening, what a lucky lady

 Soili! Comes to our place bearing gifts

 On the way to Lappeenranta. Woop Woop

 Liisa and Sasha make a pretty cute picture

 My best friend Joli

 Maria, Luis, Melody, and some random guy I don't know

 Britney and Ani the Witch. What a great Halloween, if only I could remember

 I'm really going to miss this...

 The dinner Joli's flatmates cooked for us. mmmm, sorry jo, so true! hahaha

 Natella the Russian/Georgian, and Joli the Australian

 One of our first drinking nights. Funny how that's the 'beginning' seems so long ago

 I believe this is where Jakub and Pal's friendship began

 80's party revival

 Madi's birthday party I do believe

 My good friend and flatmate, Helena

 The castle in Imatra that I've never visited or know the name of

 Joli's sweet potato note to me. She know's my food groups so well

 Joli doing, I'm not quite sure what

 The 'cruise' party, pre party in the Western bar

 Take another shot or two

 All locked up and no where to go, help! help!

 helena pulling out the big gun(s) and taking control like a real woman

 With exercise, Subway, and liposuction, anything is possible

 Racing Helena to the top of the sand mountain

 The day in Lappeenranta, back when the weather was bearable

 This one time, our kitchen door broke...

Marta, Cristy, Natella and Blanca

It's all ending so fast, I honestly can not keep up. It's making me sad, what an adventure. One last hoorah, to Russia this weekend, before I have to go back. Great time, great people, a whole lot of self discovery and alcohol.

1 comment:

  1. It made me happy and sad at the same time when I looked at your last posts. I am looking forward to hearing all about your semester, but I can see it will be hard to leave. As a mom, I'm glad you did a "whole lot of self discovery" but ... the alcohol???? Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete