Saturday, December 11, 2010

THE CRYING PARTY

No one actually cried, but this weekend there seemed to only be goodbyes and I'm leaving this place for ever. But here's a few pictures of the snow that has fallen (it's up to my knees! and joli's chest) haha. And of the club and goodbye party tonight. Oh and the Tallest Man on Earth concert in Helsinki.

And who should I meet there but another American girl who went alone to the show. 
 Okay, so it's not exactly not up to my knees, but IT IS A LOT. 

 Joli being a party animal with me, sleeping on the couch in the printmaking studio. 

 On the way to the dance club

 Joli and I in da club

 Saara and Lulu, who is always holding that pen in pictures. some how

 joli-eee laughing

 Saara and me

 Goodbye party in Pappilanpolku

 Guess where we sat the whole time

 "yeah, i'm ready"

 ooo lila, nice smile - joli-eee

 haha, It really went in, one beer!

 to da club

 Melody! Lila!Natella!Joli-eee!

 yesss!

 Lila!Natella!Helena!

Joli's first christmas tree. Oooh christmas tree, Oooh christmas tree ~~

This weekend has been good so far. Been working in the studio, hanging out and saying my goodbyes. wow. this is all ending really soon...

2 comments:

  1. Hehe love the pictures from the car! The taxi driver must have hated us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never underestimate a snowball fight. Words of wisdom from Sweden

    ReplyDelete