Tuesday, November 2, 2010

RETIREMENT CRUISE

Here are some pictures stolen from Luis, Jakub, and Josef. They are both from Tallin and Halloween. WAYYY too much fun for one weekend, and enough alcohol to last me until Thursday, at least. Kidding mom and dad.
Luis has a really nice camera that takes really nice pictures of me chewing my nails.

Soooo tired. of. riding. on. that. dumb. bus.

African liquor, and clown themed cruise. Scary combination.


Tallinn during the day.

Number one cutest couple right here

Cabin for four please

Party shot with a creepy head floating...

another party shot

Lilli and Lulu, Mickey and Daffy 


OMG! it's Paris Hilton! WE LOVE YOU PARIS

This weekend was busy, and expensive. But I had a great time, and I have great friends and great company. 


No comments:

Post a Comment