Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HUMP DAY

I did not realize it had been so long since i updated this
Thanks for the reminder Mike!
okay. So, here are some art pics of my painting in progress. Not creating works of art, just letting this place work its' influence naturally.

Bound to change. 1st work in progress shot of experimental painting.

We went to the lake this weekend. Saimaa Lake, I belive, and are definitely going back. So nice!


And Madeline and I (covering up the lake with our heads)


And last wednesday was a school sponsored all day drink a thon with team challenges. It was fun, but I was too tired to party. Asleep by twelve!

Picture of Jolinna sucking at this challenge. hahaha, I love her anyways!


A picture of my favorite shoes. Looking kind of rough these days, I just can't bring myself to part with them!

This weekend was pretty slow and calm. Made black bean burgers on Sunday, but I hadn't showered, so  I am not allowing any pictures to be posted on here from it. But believe me, they were heaven. Tomorrow there is an international soccer game, hopefully someone photographs so i post some of the images on here. It's already been 2 and a half weeks, HARD TO BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment