Sunday, August 29, 2010

7594 kilo. or 4719 miles

Hi, Mom and Dad and anyone else.
here are some pictures from finland so far.
Everything is smaller, proportionally more accurate i think.

My roommate, Madeline, from Germany. losing at pool while drinking dry cider. 1st night


my awesome new jean jacket, with Madeline again. She is taller than I am.


Another picture of Madeline and I in front of the canal (that is covered by our heads)


One of the art buildings that I will be studying in. very pretty.


the bed is very close to the computer because we could not hear the movie.


strange shower. i have to squeegee the bathroom naked. kind of weird.


This is our kitchen. We try and eat together, and that's nice.

Okay so this is all i have so far. More over the week I am sure. hopefully anyways. okaybye

No comments:

Post a Comment